- To assist and be responsible for adherence to the schedule for periodic review and requalification of manufacturing equipment, utilities and facilities.
- To review all validation aspects and data relating to the required equipment, utility or facility, identify trends, problem solving and writing reports.
- To arrange and lead quality review meetings relating to the outcome of the periodic reviews.
- To perform routine activities as part of the cleaning validation project and record and report on the results.
- To assist with other Validation related activities as required, including Process Validation, Environmental Monitoring and Temperature Mapping.
- To assist in the processing of change control including performing risk and impact assessments and follow up of activities to ensure closure.
- To liaise with other areas of the business to assist with additional items from Quality Management System. For example change control, deviations or CAPAs.
Please quote Ref BARD/EM/AD20 when applying for this role. Closing date is 31/01/2019.
To find our more please click here.