Posting date: 21 May 2019
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per year
Additional salary information: pension contribution, bonus target 20%
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 17 June 2019
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Company: Bard Pharmaceuticals
Job type: Permanent
- Responsible for developing and executing demand management and planning activities for the network of ESO’S’ products and devices or those it has in-licensed, ensuring they are performed in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Supporting the Supply Chain Planning Manager to implement policies and processes that support the strategies to supply products effectively and efficiently to Europe.
- Supporting other Mundipharma regions to improve planning and processes where necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the Supply /Customer Operations teams, MDC, and ESO’S; providing coaching, guidance and expertise where necessary to enable optimised and efficient Supply Chain Planning and Operations.
- Educated to degree level, or demonstrate suitable level of experience
- Experience of working in Demand Management/Supply planning at a regional level with multiple end customers
- IT systems maintenance
- Customer Relationship building
- Infor experience
- Good level of knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working in a S&OP process
- Detailed knowledge of demand planning
- Strong analytical, statistical, and planning skills
- Good communicator
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in cross functional team
- Ability to work across different cultures
- Ability to work to tight time driven deadlines
- Excellent demonstrable presentation skills