- Review demand and ensure the supply of all packaging and/or raw materials required for production (MRP) maintaining agreed stock levels.
- Co-ordinate Contract Packing Operations; maintaining supplier schedule, purchase order maintenance, bulk availability, freight management.
- Ensure appropriate supplier relationship management (SRM): involving leading business review meetings (BRM); liaising with suppliers, internal customers and key stakeholders.
- Provide regular cover for the Planning team in any of the following areas; Materials Planning, Edition Code Control, Rhodes scheduling, Production scheduling,
- Re-schedule support, UK Wholesaler co-ordination.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives in particular review of current processes and identify ways of improvement.
Please quote Ref: BARD/JCT/JB3 when applying for this role. To find out more, please click here.